My vegan baking skills are laughable (I once topped vegan maple cupcakes with bacon bits) but perhaps yours are better? If so, this one is for you …
Vegan brand Earth Balance is holding its third annual bake-off, and you could win a vegan trip to Vegas. Not bad! Just submit your best vegan recipe for pies, cakes, cookies or cupcakes.
One grand prize winner will receive:
- Roundtrip airfare for two to Las Vegas, Nevada
- A two night stay at the vegan friendly Wynn Hotel*
- Upscale dining at Country Club restaurant* (one of the Wynn’s finest restaurants with a full vegan menu!)
- tickets for two to go see “O” by Cirque du Soleil*
- $1,000 in spending cash!
8 weekly winners will also receive:
- A $100 Whole Foods Market giftcard
- A years worth of Earth Balance products (in the form of 12 free coupons)
- A copy of the book Sticky Fingers by Doron Petersan
- A copy of the book Chloe’s Kitchen by Chloe Coscarelli
Your recipes should be your own original creations and contain one or more Earth Balance products such as any of the buttery spreads, nut butters or soy beverages click here to see all eligible Earth Balance products). The recipes must be plant-based (vegan) and free of any animal products (no dairy, eggs, meat, honey, etc.). An original photo of your finished dish is also required. You can submit as many recipes as you like from November 26 to December 23, in the following categories:
Nov. 26th – Dec. 2nd: Pies (Due tomorrow!!)
Dec. 3rd – Dec. 9th: Cakes
Dec. 10th – Dec. 16th: Cupcakes
Dec. 17th – Dec. 23rd: Cookies & Bars
This contest is open to U.S. residents only, who are at least 18 years of age. For more information, frequently asked questions and tips, read the Holiday Bake-Off F.A.Q. To read the Official Rules CLICK HERE.
Vegan cupcake image credit: Flickr/Continuum Design